Triple Cities Ski Club Presents
SKI TRIP TO MAMMOTH MOUNTAIN!
March 4 - March 11, 2023
WE ARE SOLD OUT! MAKE SURE TO GET ON THE WAITLIST AS CANCELLATIONS DO OCCUR!!!
$1,848 Per Person/Double Occupancy Using Ikon Base Pass!
Join us for our very first TCSC trip to Mammoth Mountain! With an average of 300 sunny days per year, over 400 inches of snow annually and 3500 skiable acres, Mammoth has some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the US. It has the highest lift-served skiable terrain in California with a summit sitting at 11,053 feet and tons of deep, high-quality snow! Cross country skiers and non-skiers are welcome to join the trip too!
- Round trip airfare from Syracuse
- Round trip ground transportation from Reno
- 7 nights lodging at the Mammoth Mountain Inn
- Group Dinner
- Welcome Breakfast
- On Mountain Discount Cards (food,rentals,etc.)
- $100 Resort Voucher!
- Complimentary Mountain Tour
Mammoth Mountain Inn
- Only steps to the Panorama Gondola
- Double Hotel Rooms with private bath
- Mini Refrigerator/Coffeemaker
- Outdoor hot tub, 3 indoor hot tubs, sauna
- Internet Access, HDTV service
- Ski valet service
- Microwave upon request
- Laundry facilities
- General Store & Coffee Shop
Lift tickets are not included in the package price.
- Five-Day Ticket (age 64 and under) add $377
- Five-Day Ticket (age 65-79) add $309
- Over 80 – you ski for free!
- Ikon Pass Holder - no additional fee
- If you want to purchase an Ikon pass before the next price increase on 9/2/22, click on this link: https://www.sportsamerica.com/ikon-TripleCities
You must Register on the TCSC website to reserve your spot on the waitlist. Click on Mammoth or go to the Ski Trips tab and then select Ski Trips List . If an opening occurs, we will contact you to confirm your spot along with more details on how to complete your registration.
For more information, text or call Brenda at 607-760-2160 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other cancellation charges and fees will apply per our contracts. Trip price may change subject to any new taxes or fees imposed by either the government, airport, airlines, ground transportation or tour operator. TCSC and its agents have no control or responsibilities over such increases.
Download a PDF of the Mammoth trip flyer.